[Colorado-Talk] Melissa Fishburn tell all video.

kynancemail at gmail.com kynancemail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:56:08 UTC 2021

Hi Melissa,

I listened to your video and wanted to let you know I support you.  I’ve received services from DVR several times during my life but never felt encouraged to participate in the BEP program—possibly because I live in northern Colorado and when I did request information about the program, it seemed unlikely that there would be an opportunity for a franchise around here.  Also, I’ve only been involved with the NFBCO for about a year, but have heard many of the same complaints about its leadership during Diversity & Inclusion Committee meetings.  To be honest, I’m a little worried about this committee and it’s chairman since we haven’t had a meeting or even an update in a couple of months now, but I’m anxious to continue volunteering on this committee and discussing some of these kind of concerns.

Your “tell all” seemed very honest and I am glad you were brave enough to call things out…I hope and pray it makes a difference.

Well done and please keep us all informed!

Kristine Nance