[Colorado-Talk] Happy new Year from NFB of Denver

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:30:21 UTC 2021

Happy New Year from the NFB of Denver!

This Saturday is our first chapter meeting of 2021. Yes, it will be
virtual, but with vaccinations starting up we can look forward to
being together well before the year is out.

We will meet at our usual time on Saturday, January 16 from 10 am. To
noon. It’s chapter election time, and we will discuss the upcoming
Washington Seminar and the 2021 spin on the Day at the Capitol.

We will also bring members up to date on the issues of sexual
misconduct in the blind community which have been prevalent on social
media for the past month or more.

So, use the Zoom info below, settle in with a good cup of coffee and a
muffin or breakfast burrito and let’s take our first bite out of 2021!

Look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!

Dan

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"