[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users Welcomes Special Guest, Mike Hingson, This Sunday at 4

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Jan 14 16:24:44 UTC 2021

Greetings fellow Federationists, handlers, teachers, puppy raisers,
supporters,

The monthly meeting of the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users occurs
this Sunday, January 17th, Mountain Time at 4.  Long-time Federation leader
and author of 2 books, including the best seller Thunder Dog, will join us.
Mike Hingson was the long-time First Vice President of the National
Association of Guide Dog Users. He has been one of our expert advocates in
the area of air travel rights for guide dog handlers. Mike will visit with
us about the latest Department of Transportation regulations with regard to
service animals which took effect on January 11. What is the current state
of things? And how should the Federation move forward? Always forward!

We will also discuss the upcoming Spring COAGDU seminar. Along with other
business. As is our custom, we will not go for more than 1 hour. If you have
friends and colleagues interested in the world of the dog invite them along.
Here are your Zoom coordinates.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007