[Colorado-Talk] This Year's First Issue of Your Favorite Newsblog Has Arrived, January 2021

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Jan 18 18:52:50 UTC 2021

Greetings and Happy New Year!

We are posting this on the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. The NFBCO is an
organization whose mission is to create a nation in which all people will
enjoy equality of opportunity. We advocate for those who are blind
regardless of our other characteristics. How do you celebrate Martin Luther
King Jr.'s birthday? Your aggregator's annual tradition is to listen to the
'I Have a Dream' speech. I always enjoy the birthday tribute jam from Stevie
Wonder, "Happy Birthday," from Stevie's album, "Hotter Than July." This is a
jam-packed issue, dear reader. Please enjoy!
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/01/this-years-first-issue-of-yo
ur-favorite.html>

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! Students Have Returned to the Building.

Mountain Time at 5, Wednesday, January 27. Know Your Rights! Know Your
Responsibilities! Taking Full Advantage of Vocational Rehabilitation in
Colorado.

Did You Know?

Successful Learning Through LEGOR Play. Another Example of Braille is
Beautiful, by Amy Gunning, TVI in the CSDB School for the Blind.

Artistic Expression, Powerful Perspective, and Heightening Dimension Through
Arts and Advocacy, by Rishika Kartik.

What is Lidar?

>From the Grandpa Files, by Kevan Worley.

That's It for This Edition of the Blind Coloradan.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org