[Colorado-Talk] Things We Should Know

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 27 19:40:48 UTC 2021

Greetings colleagues and friends,

Remember that this evening's Mountain Time at 5, "Know Your Rights", has
been postponed until next Wednesday. Please spread the word and encourage
folks to join Mountain Time at 5 on Wednesday, February 3. We will be using
the regular Mountain Time at 5 Zoom coordinates. We have special guests who
really know their way around Blindness and Low Vision Services. So please
join Curtis Chong, Julia Zanon, Jodi Witthaus, and our usual cast of
characters.

Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day. When I was a child, my parents took us
to Dachau. What an incredibly sobering experience it was. I would ask us all
to remember. This can never, never happen again. The reality of what
Hitler's Nazi's did is staggering and really almost inconceivable. We send
our love to survivors and their descendants.

Thirdly, mark your calendars! Save the date! We hope and pray to have our
4th NFBCO 6 Dot Dash live and in person on Saturday, September 18, 2021.
It's not too early to start working on this great NFBCO, CCB combined event.
If you would like to be a part of the planning, you will get to work on Cody
Bair's awesome committee. So be in touch with me or Cody. And tell everyone
you know to Save The Date!

Thanks, y'all.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369