[Colorado-Talk] On the Next Mountain Time at 5

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Jan 25 16:19:25 UTC 2021

Hello,

Wednesday, February 3 Mountain Time at 5 presents the first in our series,
"Know Your Rights!" We will start with a survey of the Colorado Blindness
and Low Vision Services. Special guests include access technology expert and
long-time teacher and consultant Curtis Chong, former BLVS Manager Julia
Zanon, DVR General Counselor Jodi Witthaus, and you!

NOTE, this program was originally scheduled for this Wednesday. It has been
postponed until next Wednesday. If you know of anyone who might benefit from
knowing the nuts and bolts, rights and responsibilities, expectations and
possibilities of the Blindness and Low Vision Services programs please
spread the word. Be in touch with me if you have questions. Thank you. Zoom
coordinates coming soon.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org