[Colorado-Talk] FW: [NFB-NAGDU] The Countdown is On

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:29:44 UTC 2021

Passing this information along on behalf of the National Association of Guide Dog Users.
Please register if interested, lots of prizes to win and information to gather.

Paul Sandoval
President - Wild West Metro Chapter
Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado
Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com