[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Caucus?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:52:07 UTC 2021

Good first morning of the 2021 NFB Convention Sheryy and everyone!

Here's the Colorado Caucus Zoom info for Friday morning at 9:00 a.m.
Mountain Time:

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NFB Colorado Convention Caucus
Time: Jul 9, 2021 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95796429637
Meeting ID: 957 9642 9637
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95796429637# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,95796429637# US (Tacoma)

On 7/6/21, Sherry Gomes via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> I'm so excited about the convention starting today. I can't find the info on
> our state caucus though. Is it this Friday at 9? I thought I had the email
> saved in my    NFB of CO folder but it doesn't seem to be there. Been
> distracted with my book stuff. Oops. Anyway, do I need to register for the
> caucus? Thanks!
>

> Sherry
> Sherry.gomes at outlook.com<mailto:Sherry.gomes at outlook.com>
> www.sherrygomeswrites.com<http://www.sherrygomeswrites.com>
> "We are the champions, my friend,
> And we'll keep in fighting till the end,
> We are the champions; we are the champions,
> No time for losing, for we are the champions of the world."
> --Freddie Mercury and Queen

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"