[Colorado-Talk] Recognizing Erin Daley and Dan Burke

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jul 9 19:58:40 UTC 2021

Greetings,

At our Caucus this morning I failed to recognize the value of the valuable
work of Erin Daley and Dan Burke when speaking of our Blind Coloradoan news
blog. Really appreciate those who support our newsletter. Curtis and Peggy
are always writing articles. We are getting a few more pictures from
members. We could always use more. If you're getting together with
colleagues for the banquet? Take a picture.

Enjoy the convention and thank you to Dan and Erin for your help with our
news blog.