[Colorado-Talk] Go Colorado Go!!

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sat Jul 10 18:52:43 UTC 2021

Hey there!

Those tuning into the Convention know that we are in the running for the PAC
Rat, the affiliate doing the most PAC business during Convention.  I am
urging everyone to start a new pledge or increase their pledge.  Here's how
you do it:

Go to:

www.nfb.org/pac <http://www.nfb.org/pac>

and fill out the form; it's totally accessible.

If you need help to fill out the form, you can email pac at nfb.org
<mailto:pac at nfb.org>  or call 877-632-2722.

In your email or your voicemail, tell us your name, your phone number where
you want to be called, and whether you are starting a new pledge or
increasing your pledge.  We will call you back and process your form.

Let's win the Rat!!!  By the way, the Rat's name is Ryan and he's really
cute!!  He is here with me and I don't want to have to send him anywhere
else.  Keep Ryan home!!!

Cheers,

Scott