[Colorado-Talk] Diversity Committee Meeting

Monique Melton mmelton682 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:24:17 UTC 2021

Hello Colorado,
I would like to have a diversity and inclusion meeting sometime soon. At our last meeting we discussed holding the meetings on the fourth Sunday of the month at 1 PM. Would people be available to have a meeting on July 25 at 1 PM? We will put out the agenda and zoom details once we get the date set.

Anyone is welcome to attend. Feel free to email me off list with topics you would like to see discussed at this or future committee meetings. I have some ideas from previous meetings but would love to hear from you all. My email address is mmelton682 at gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone