[Colorado-Talk] Diversity Committee Meeting

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:51:36 UTC 2021

Yes, I will be there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Monique
Melton via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 1:24 AM
To: Colorado-Talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Monique Melton <mmelton682 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] Diversity Committee Meeting

Hello Colorado,
I would like to have a diversity and inclusion meeting sometime soon. At our
last meeting we discussed holding the meetings on the fourth Sunday of the
month at 1 PM. Would people be available to have a meeting on July 25 at 1
PM? We will put out the agenda and zoom details once we get the date set.

Anyone is welcome to attend. Feel free to email me off list with topics you
would like to see discussed at this or future committee meetings. I have
some ideas from previous meetings but would love to hear from you all. My
email address is mmelton682 at gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone