[Colorado-Talk] Convention Impression

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jul 13 17:32:50 UTC 2021

Thank you ReNae. I hope I get some nice reflections on the most recent convention. But if anyone has some comments or thoughts, memories of other conventions. Of course we would love to have them. You would be surprised at how many people actually read our news blog. It goes well beyond our affiliate. People at school for the deaf in the blind blind parents parents blind kids teachers of blind students, and many others. We now circulate to over 1200 people. So right up your memory