[Colorado-Talk] Convention Impression

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:16:34 UTC 2021

hello kevan and all,
i do agree that we need to write and publish good news in this
affiliate not bad news. people want to read the good news in our
affiliate not the bad stuff. there is a place for that stuff. i too
plan to also write a little note on my convention experience for the
convention. we need as much good news from everyone in this affiliate.

thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy sabo