[Colorado-Talk] Accessible Boulder evaluation and transition plan survey

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:50:15 UTC 2021

Hey there Colorado peeps,

The Accessible Boulder project has put out an ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition plan for making Boulder a more accessible place for people with disabilities.

If you live, have lived, or have visited Boulder, I highly encourage you to fill this out. The project coordinators and city officials need to hear our strong voices of advocacy. The plan includes things such as transit challenges, crosswalk inaccessibility, access to transit and destinations in bad weather, inconsistent design of sidewalks, ramps, and curb cuts, etc.

The survey is here:
https://www.beheardboulder.org/accessible-boulder/survey_tools/ada-self-eval-review

Thanks,

Jordyn