[Colorado-Talk] Update on HB21-1110

Julie Reiskin jreiskin at ccdconline.org
Thu Jun 3 14:42:11 UTC 2021

thanks to the AWESOMENESS that is NFB of Colorado HB 21-1110 passed
UNANIMOUSLY out of Appropriations this morning!!!    Next stop Senate Floor
and we want everyone to reach out to your Senator and ask them to vote yes
AND become a co-sponsor.
A fact sheet is attached.
Keep it up and soon we will see this bill become law in
Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,

Julie Reiskin,  Executive Director
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
1385 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 610-A   Denver*, CO 80222
Organizational Line 303-839-1775
Organizational Fax 303-648-6262
www.ccdconline.org
Become a Member of CCDC for Free <http://svy.mk/Kgggp2>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CCDC.CO>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/CCDC501c3>

**Denver is on the occupied land of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne people*

*NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US -- EVER*