[Colorado-Talk] Fw: Mile High Chapter Meeting June 16

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 12:58:07 UTC 2021

Hi All,
Just sending a reminder of our meeting this evening at 6:00.
Zoom coordinates are pasted below. I hope to see many of you there.
Topic: Mile High NFBCO Chapter Meeting

Time: Jan 20, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

 Every month on the Third Wed, until Jun 16, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)

 Jan 20, 2021 06:00 PM

 Feb 17, 2021 06:00 PM

 Mar 17, 2021 06:00 PM

 Apr 21, 2021 06:00 PM

 May 19, 2021 06:00 PM

 Jun 16, 2021 06:00 PM

Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZclc-GhqjgsHNO_MjXG3jF1eHr2uagjiY4K/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGrpj8iE9CWth-ARpwqGo-gWfPwiHZdgo1yozLvOwcAaCWnM8pQYKd-F9LZ

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83848943667?pwd=a0hCYmZSTkNGWG40UGp4YjlKeEdYdz09

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Passcode: 861003

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83848943667# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,83848943667# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kO3NAhnpy

Thanks,
Cody    ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cody Bair <codyjbair at yahoo.com>To: "codyjbair at yahoo.com" <codyjbair at yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021, 08:40:54 PM MDTSubject: Mile High Chapter Meeting June 16
 Greetings,
As a reminder our June Mile High Chapter meeting will be this Wednesday, June 16th, at 6:000 on zoom.
This month we will be having our annual elections and all officer and board member positions are up for election.
In order to vote or run for a position you must have paid your dues at the link below prior to the meeting.
https://checkout.square.site/merchant/7R2HHWEBDRSE2/checkout/AFMTAPN27H7TR3OE2OHDY75C.
I have attached the agenda for the meeting along with minutes from May 19 which we will approve at the meeting.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions prior to the meeting.
Thanks,
Cody