[Colorado-Talk] Story circle tomorrow

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 00:06:01 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Join us for our Poetry for Personal Power Wellness and Resilience Story
Circle Saturday, June 26, 1:00 pm mountain time. Our theme is the healing
power of art, so bring some good healing to share.

Work on your wellness with peers across the state. Join us 10 minutes
BEFORE the start to get settled & check your connection. Then relax & begin
your wellness work.

Event by Poetry for Personal Power and Migs Motivation and Merriment

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/594881826?pwd=bnBmS2RaUFFHaUZYcmVqTURmeC9iZz09

We look forward to doing amazing work together.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli