[Colorado-Talk] State Convention Save the Date!

Lisa Bonderson lkb at labarrelaw.com
Mon Jun 28 18:08:05 UTC 2021

CONVENTION BULLETIN 1!
 THE BLIND OF COLORADO LIVING THE LIVES WE WANT!

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
OF COLORADO

67th ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION
October 28 through October 31

The 67th Annual State Convention will kick off Thursday October 28 in Denver, Colorado with a variety of seminars and initial socializing. The programming will continue all weekend long with exhibitors, informative and inspiring presentations during general sessions, additional breakout seminars including meetings of our several special interest divisions, interactive and exciting social events, and much more!  Join the largest gathering of blind people in Colorado to make a difference in the lives of the blind across the state!

We will be holding a hybrid convention starting Thursday, October 28.  The main sessions for exhibitors will be on Friday, October 29 with other opportunities sprinkled throughout the weekend.

Please note that the Convention is still being planned and not all sessions are finalized.  Stay tuned for a full Convention Agenda slated to be released in early October.  We will also sending updates throughout the Summer.

THE NFBCO CONVENTION HOTEL:  Our 2021 convention will be held at the Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows located at 10345 Park Meadows Dr., Lone Tree, CO 80124.  Just off the Lincoln light rail stop (E Line), the Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows offers convenience, the beauty of Denver, exciting entertainment options of the Park Meadows Mall, and the comfort that has become synonymous with the Marriott Brand.  When you add in over 300 of your favorite blind friends you have one FANTASTIC NFBCO convention!

HOTEL ROOM RATES:  The NFBCO room rate is $104 a night.  There is no limit on room occupancy.  Reservations MUST be made by Friday, October 8.
To reserve your room, call the hotel at 303-925-0004.  You will need to press 1 for reservations which will take you to the Marriott 1-800 number call center.  You must mention that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.  If they cannot find our block under our full name, try asking for NFB.  If this still doesn’t work please contact Lisa Bonderson, at 303-504-5979.

Stay tuned to your email and check our web site at www.nfbco.org for more information about convention registration. OR Contact Lisa Bonderson at lkb at labarrelaw.com.

FOR MORE CONVENTION INFORMATION CONTACT:
Scott C. LaBarre, President
Phone: (303) 504-5979
slabarre at labarrelaw.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10