[Colorado-Talk] A Celebration of Life This Saturday Over Zoom

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon May 3 19:24:42 UTC 2021

Hello,

We will be having a Zoomorial dedicated to Bridget Worley. The Zoom line
will open at 2:15 Mountain Time, Saturday, May 8. The brief program will
take place at 2:30 Mountain Time. This will be a celebration of Bridget.
Below find Zoom coordinates. I am also including a link to YouTube song for
us to know at the end of the Zoomorial. Thanks.

If you have questions just give me a buzz or email.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your kindnesses, outpouring of
warmth and love. If you can make it this Saturday we would be honored. If
you can't no worries. We absolutely understand how busy everyone is. Bridget
thought the world of so, so many. And please remember, she did not want
flowers or any tangible expression or token of remembrance. She had asked
that anyone wishing to remember her through a gift of some kind should
please make a contribution to her most loving Federation family.

*	https://www.nfbco.org/donation-payment-form

We Will Meet Again by Vera Lynn

*	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgqGA-oFkU

Kevan Worley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:

Topic: Bridget Worley Remembrance

Time: Saturday, May 8, 2021, 2:15 p.m. Mountain

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247

One tap mobile