[Colorado-Talk] Blind Parents division meeting on May 27th!

Bryan Baldwin blindside59 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:45:18 UTC 2021

Join the Blind Parents Division on Thursday, May 27. Parenting has many challenges but blind parenting holds some especially unique challenges. A challenge that often comes up for Blind Parents  is how do we keep track of our kids at public playgrounds, public pools, museums, theme parks, etc.
Nate Trela and Brittanie Savage will be facilitating this open conversation. We invite all to participate whether you have kids actively playing on playgrounds, if you’re thinking about having kids, or if you have adult children. Everyone can  offer contributions to our Blind Parents Division.

The Blind Parents Division is excited to announce that we will be holding a monthly open conversation on the fourth Thursday of every month. Different parents throughout the state will be facilitating these open discussions about a variety of topics pertaining to us as blind parents. The blind parents are committed to providing an open, safe, and inclusive space for all of us to grow, learn, and share together.

This will take place on the th4th  Thursday of every month from 7 PM until 8 PM. Our Blind Parents Division board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to listen in. We look forward to you joining us.

Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111