[Colorado-Talk] CCB Vaccine Drive This Friday May 14

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:42:22 UTC 2021

Announcing …
Colorado Center for the Blind Walk-in Clinic

When:* This Friday, May 14, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.*

Where:

*Colorado Center for the Blind (in the parking lot)*

*2233 West Shepperd Ave*

*Littleton, CO  80120*

We are excited to host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic this Friday along with
our partners. It’s a walk-in clinic, meaning no registration. It doesn’t
get any easier than that!

*The Second Dose clinic will be scheduled for* *Friday, June 11, 2021 at
the same time*.

We can also provide second vaccines at the clinic this Friday, May 14th to
those who have received their first *Moderna* vaccine at least 28 days
before.

*Call and let us know!*

There’s no need to register, but we would appreciate it if you would call
the center at *(303) 778-1130* by Thursday afternoon and let us know if you
plan to come. This will help us ensure we will have the right number of
doses of the vaccine available!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Maria Guardiola at
(720)-471-1125 or email her at mguardiola at ccdconline.org

You can also call Maureen Nietfeld at CCB (3030) 778-1130 or email
mnietfeld at cocenter.org

This clinic is brought to you by the partnership of Vive Wellness, the
Colorado Center for the Blind, St. Benedict’s Health and Healing Ministry,
and the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition.