[Colorado-Talk] Reminder of Denver Chapter Meeting tomorrow

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:02:58 UTC 2021

Yes, tomorrow is our chapter meeting, and I wanted to get this out to
all as we at the Colorado Center for the Blind get ready for the
walk-in vaccination clinic today in our parking lot. Did we already
mention this? It's from 10 to 3 this afternoon! (grin)

But we might have forgotten to mention the taco truck. Yes, free tacos
for all today at CCB, whether you get a vaccine shot or not!

Our May meeting of the NFB of Denver is tomorrow, Saturday, May 15
from 10 a.m. to noon. It’s the third and final installment of our
Employment in the Age of the Pandemic series, and this month focuses
on networking in the era of Zoom and social media. We’ll have some
great guests, Cody Bair talking about networking, Erin Daley talking
about some excellent networking apps, and Danielle McCann, the Social
Media coordinator from the NFB will also be with us.

We'll again meet on Zoom, Zoom info below

# # # # #

NFB of Denver Chapter Meeting Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

# # # #

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"