[Colorado-Talk] [COAGDU] Colorado association of guide dog users meeting this coming Sunday afternoon at four

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:51:16 UTC 2021

As promised, here is the connection information for this Sunday's COAGDU meeting.
Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Monthly COAGDU meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
It's actually Sunday May 16, at 4:00 p.m. Mountain time as they say.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007
One tap mobile
+17209289299,,7206208007# US (Denver)

Thank you.
Paul Sandoval
President - Wild West Metro Chapter
Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado
Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com