[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting May 22, 2021.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Sat May 15 18:39:19 UTC 2021

Greetings to all all of my friends in Aurora. It’s time for the Aurora chapter of the NFBCEO to meet on May 22, 2021. The meeting will begin at 10:30 AM and will run until 12:30 PM you. The meeting will be a zoom distancing meeting and you can call Lynn anytime after 10 o’clock in the morning.The meeting will will begin at 10:30 with the presidential release from May 2021. Following we will we will run run through introduction of who is on call and welcome each and everyone of you. Next would be secretaries report. Treasures report. I report through it before RTD if there is anything new. 16th St., Mall reconstruction. Keep thinking registry registering for the national convention.. Any comments on national convention at this point. State convention. Open discussion on in any subject. Adjourn.

Dale Holden president of the Aurora chapter of the NFBCO
303-905-9738
Dale L holden at me.com

Sent from my iPhone