[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Chapter Meeting Thursday, May 20 at 7:00 pm

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Wed May 19 03:41:49 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

No masks!  No masks!  Our meeting is this Thursday, May 20 at 7:00pm and you don’t have to wear a mask.  You wouldn’t have to anyway, as we will be on Zoom.  We can still celebrate no masks though. 😊 Come join us and learn about what we are doing and a little about our President, ReNae Anderson, as she will share her story with all of us. See you then
!
ReNae Anderson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter meeting
Time: May 20, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9709770188?pwd=cU14UllLYkVERmRzdVVZeVVkaUVpQT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9709770188?pwd=cU14UllLYkVERmRzdVVZeVVkaUVpQT09>

Meeting ID: 970 977 0188
Passcode: 111111