[Colorado-Talk] Growing your wellness habits

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:53:46 UTC 2021

Greetings All,

If you are not attending the Mile High Chapter meeting and are looking to
join me and many others to work on growing your wellness habits then mark
your calendar for 5:30 pm mountain time today and join the Poetry for
Personal Power Wellness and Resiliency Story Circle. Together we will enjoy
beautiful art, share our wellness habit stories, and do some awesome work
collectively.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83237638616?pwd=VjB4dHlEVG5IRW9uR0ZkK0Z3Rnhadz09

Meeting ID: 832 3763 8616
Passcode: 842367

If you have any questions or need help joining the meeting please contact me
720-284-2318 or

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

I look forward to working with you this evening.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli