[Colorado-Talk] ot/summer reading program with the douglass county libary

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat May 29 22:25:02 UTC 2021

hello all,
well, it's getting ready for summer and, it's right around the corner.
i know that we all love to read all kinds of books for leisure and for
fun too this summer!

if you or your kids want to do this please join us for our annual
summer reading program that the douglass county libraries are hosting
again this year!

this for all people who live in the denver area but, others in the
state can also particippate too! to register please go to our web site
at
https://www.dcl.org/summer-reading/ to get sign up as we rocket on
into space as we all read this summer!

sincerely,