[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Urgent: Legislative Alert - 11.1.21

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:05:15 UTC 2021

I just want to underscore the importance of this email, though all on
this list have received it. We need to contact Senator Shumer and REp.
Pulosi ASAP in an effort to get the ATAA put back in the Build Back
Better Act. Email tonight. Call in the morning. But as President
Riccobono indicated tonight on the Presidential Release LIve, that's
about all the time we hae to make an impact. Please read on and
respond.

Thanks
Dan