[Colorado-Talk] family skiing suggestions

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:08:22 UTC 2021

Good suggestions, Tim.  There is also Beaver Creek and their ACCESS UNBOUND
program.  This is a wonderful program in Avon, CO.  They work with all
disabilities and it doesn't matter what level of skier/snowboarder you are.
I know the program includes all ski equipment.  For more advanced blind
skiers, Foresight Ski Guides has programs, that also includes lodging and
guides.  Both executive directors of these organizations are members of the
Mountains & Plains At Large Chapter.

Bustang goes directly to Vail and Eagle County transportation is available
from there.  It is straight up on I-70.

ReNae