[Colorado-Talk] Attendees of NFBCO State Convention

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:06:36 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation Family!!
Before, during, and after our recently concluded State Convention, a number of individuals have tested positive for COVID-19.  A number of these cases occurred at our Colorado Center for the Blind.  Those who were exhibiting likely symptoms of COVID-19 from the Center prior to the Convention did not attend in-person.  Those who started exhibiting symptoms during the Convention either left the Convention  or remained otherwise isolated.  Additionally, there have been other cases of COVID-19 not directly linked to anyone involved with the Center.  Please go to the following link for guidance on how you should handle possible exposure to COVID-19:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#anchor_1634679534
Finally, if you test positive for the COVID-19 virus within the next five to seven days, please let us know so that we might assist with contact tracing with individuals with whom you may have been in close contact at the Convention.  Please, stay healthy and safe as possible!

Warmly,
Jessica