[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Financial Report as of 9/30

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 01:51:00 UTC 2021

Hi All,

As promised yesterday at convention attached are a couple of documents that were discussed in the morning session of convention.
1. NFBCO Profit and loss statement as of 9/30.
2. NFBCO Balance Sheet as of 9/30/2021. I did not read this document yesterday but wanted to attach for your reference.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions regarding the attached.

Thanks,
Cody