[Colorado-Talk] Please! Please! Act now! Super family fundraiser!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Nov 12 16:19:47 UTC 2021

Greetings family, friends, and colleagues,

Only 24 hours remain in this pizza pizza fundraiser. Support 2, 2,
organizations with this tasty, family fun Little Caesars pizza kit offer.
When I was a kid mom would buy these Chef Boyardee pizza kits in a box. I
remember the great fun we had making our own pizzas. What a great winter's
evening activity. Please consider supporting the NFB od C Springs and our
dear friend at Arise Beyond Barriers. Enjoy! I've just bought 2. They would
also make good Christmas presents. How about pizza from Santa.

https://fundraising.littlecaesars.com/fundraisers/support/2c9b5fff-24e9-4d75
-ac86-4d4f62d611db.