[Colorado-Talk] cookbook

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Nov 13 03:02:50 UTC 2021

Hello.

Many people submitted recipes to me for our mountains and plains
book, entitled cooking in the kitchen with the At large chapter.

We are able to take preorders. Digital or a hard copy are
available. For 20.00 dollars.

You can request a thumb drive copy, or a print copy. You can email
me att: graduate56 at juno.com <mailto:graduate56 at juno.com>  and
place cookbook in the subject line. Then include your phone number
so I may call you. To receive payment information. We will take
the many forms of payments.

To give you a little taste of the recipes. The following people
contributed.

Jo Pinto,  h Jj Aragon, Kevan Worley, ReNae Anderson, Marty Rahn,
Kris Nance, Pen Street, Alice George, and myself. This is only a
few that contributed.

> Melissa R. Green and Pj

> Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com

Contact me at:  Graduate56 at juno.com to host and book a party and
or explanation of products.

Facebook: Melissa R. Green

Goodreads: Melissa R. Green

A home is  nothing without the people you love inside of it.