[Colorado-Talk] cookbook

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:16:47 UTC 2021

Thanks sharing here in SC!

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Melissa
R. Green via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 10:03 PM
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Melissa R. Green <graduate56 at juno.com>; nfb-greeley at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Colorado-Talk] cookbook

Hello.

Many people submitted recipes to me for our mountains and plains book,
entitled cooking in the kitchen with the At large chapter.

We are able to take preorders. Digital or a hard copy are available. For
20.00 dollars.

You can request a thumb drive copy, or a print copy. You can email me att:
graduate56 at juno.com <mailto:graduate56 at juno.com>  and place cookbook in the
subject line. Then include your phone number so I may call you. To receive
payment information. We will take the many forms of payments.

To give you a little taste of the recipes. The following people contributed.

Jo Pinto,  h Jj Aragon, Kevan Worley, ReNae Anderson, Marty Rahn, Kris
Nance, Pen Street, Alice George, and myself. This is only a few that
contributed.

> Melissa R. Green and Pj

> Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
<http://www.readerlissa.scentsy.com>

Contact me at:  Graduate56 at juno.com <mailto:Graduate56 at juno.com>  to host
and book a party and or explanation of products.

Facebook: Melissa R. Green

Goodreads: Melissa R. Green

A home is  nothing without the people you love inside of it.