[Colorado-Talk] cookbook

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Nov 24 18:00:34 UTC 2021

Hello all.
I am away for the Holiday. Visiting my mom in Jersey.
I have contacted any one that wants a cookbook. You can still order a book.
It is 20.00 dollars. I can accept Venmo, personal checks.
You can have it as a digetal file. Emailed to you, in a word document, text document, Braille file, or mailled on a thumb drive in any of the listed formats.  ReNae can accept your apple payment.

My venmo information is: MelissaRGreenen!.
My address is: At Large Chapter cookbook Atn: Melissa R. Green 1617 10th Ave. 6 Greeley, Colorado 80631.
Please email me with your choice of format, and that you will submit a payment to either by venmo, check, and or apple pay to ReNae.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.