[Colorado-Talk] YOu help is needed

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Nov 19 18:41:43 UTC 2021

Hello,

Those of us on Colorado Talk automatically receive our Blind Coloradan blog
link in our inboxes. However, we know that there are many friends,
convention exhibitors, professionals in the field, and others who may not
receive our blog. Do you know os someone we should add to our blog
distribution list?? It's growing all the time. Whether or not you regularly
read our blog. And I hope you do. Whether or not you submit article or
pictures for the blog. And I hope you will. If you know someone who should
receive our voice of the colorado affiliate blog? Please send their name and
email address to me kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . Do not send
the info in a response to this Colorado Talk post.

Happy Thanksgiving!