[Colorado-Talk] New Places for Grace Story Circle today

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 19:31:40 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I know that this is last minute, but I am inviting you to attend the Poetry
for Personal Power Wellness and Resiliency Story Circle happening in half an
hour.

Today we will be working our wellness around the theme of new places for
grace in your life.  As you can imagine, with the holidays upon us, new
virus variants intruding on our consciences, and the stresses of living in
these crazy times, a conversation about what is grace, how we use it, when
we do or don't use it, and what to do about it right now will bring on
thoughtful communication and healing.

Join the Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/594881826?pwd=bnBmS2RaUFFHaUZYcmVqTURmeC9iZz09

Meeting ID: 594 881 826

Passcode: 686284

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,594881826#,,,,*686284# US (Denver)

+13462487799,,594881826#,,,,*686284# US (Houston)

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>