[Colorado-Talk] Reminder: November Aurora Chapter Meeting

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:23:51 UTC 2021

Greetings and salutations:

This is a friendly reminder that the Aurora Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Colorado will be holding its November meeting on
Saturday, November 27, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome.

Let me begin with the Zoom coordinates for this meeting.

Topic: Aurora Chapter Meeting

Time: November 27, 2021, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99119564065?pwd=dXlabzlFSE5jOHdJSWlFdTAzMGQzQT09

Meeting ID: 991 1956 4065

Passcode: NFB1940

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,99119564065#

To dial in
Call: 720-707-2699
When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 991 1956 4065 #
No pass code required.

Here is the meeting agenda.

1.      Novembers presidential release.

2.      Rollcall and welcome.

3.      Secretary's report.

4.      Treasurer's report.

5.      Updates and news on RTD and 16th St Mall redesign.

6.      NFB of Colorado 2021 state convention recap.

7.      Questions, wars, or information on the recent past election and
voting abilities.

8.      Christmas social. Should we cancel due to mask mandate?

9.      Election coming up in January.

10.    General discussion open to the floor.

11.    Adjourn meeting.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong