[Colorado-Talk] State Convention hotel reservations and convention registration

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:56:28 UTC 2021

hello judy and all,

to answer this question for you and, for the others who plan to attend
convention virtually here is what you need to do online which i had to
do for my sister rebecca is who is attended it virtually due to
medical issues but, i will be there in person.

when you register online you will just need to down arrow on the drop
box for just the convention registrations on how many that would be.
but, for the meals just keep it a 0 for the drop box. it is $20 until
friday october 15th and, then after that iit will be $5 dollars more.
and, then when you go to checkout it will list that. i hope this is
helpful to you all and, that i was able to clarify this for you all!
if not then i'am sure lisa can chime here to make the corrections if
possible!

hugs,
amy sabo