[Colorado-Talk] State Convention childcare

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Oct 11 20:13:31 UTC 2021

Good afternoon,

If you are planning on bringing any kiddos to state convention and would like to make use of the usual provided childcare, I do need to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements to have someone on duty to accommodate your kids.  We have encountered very little interest in that service thus far and I need to know the names and ages of the children you are bringing and the days that you will need them in childcare.  DO NOT respond to this message.  Rather, email me personally at lkb at labarrelaw.com<mailto:lkb at labarrelaw.com>.
You can also call with questions at 303-504-5979.  Leave a message and I will get back to you.  Children in childcare should also be registered for convention to help defray the expense.

Thanks much,

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado