[Colorado-Talk] Convention Audio Bulletin No. 1 for 2021

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Oct 19 02:59:02 UTC 2021

Greetings Colorado!!

Attached you will find Convention Audio Bulletin No. 1.  The most important
thing to know from the bulletin is that Convention deadlines are looming
soon.  Preregistration and hotel reservations are due by this Wednesday,
October 20th.  The submission of resolutions deadline is also this
Wednesday.

The following information has a phone number and a link for reserving your
rooms at the Denver Marriott South.

HOTEL ROOM RATES:  The NFBCO room rate is $104 a night.  There is no limit
on room occupancy.  Reservations MUST be made by Wednesday, October 13.

To reserve your room, call the hotel at 303-925-0004.  You will need to
press 1 for reservations which will take you to the Marriott 1-800 number
call center.  You must mention that you are with the National Federation of
the Blind of Colorado.  If they cannot find our block under our full name,
try asking for NFB.  If this still doesn't work please contact Lisa
Bonderson, at 303-504-5979.  You may also use the following link to make a
reservation: click here to make a reservation
<https://book.passkey.com/e/50146720>

Additionally, convention registration has gone live and you can register
using the following link.  The deadline for pre-registration pricing is
October 15.  You can save $20 on the complete registration package by
registering today!  The link to register follows.

Registration for NFBCO Convention | NFBCO
<https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review/registration-for-nfbco-
convention>

I also mention in the bulletin  that if you need financial assistance to
attend in person, some of that is still available, but again, the deadline
is Wednesday.  Call my office at 303 504-5979 either about assistance or for
help getting registered.

I hope you enjoy the Bulletin.

Cheers!

Scott