[Colorado-Talk] Co Springs blind meet up

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Oct 19 15:36:35 UTC 2021

Greetings federation family,

I was supposed to send this out last week. I'm sure I will get a god talking
too by Springs chapter president Jenette. I throw myself on her mercy. But,
here's the deal! Blind folks from all around springs metro area are
cordially and warmly invited to meet us at the new Tejon Street Eatery. The
eatery is kinda like a food court with a bit more of an upscale selection
than a mall food court. We will gather starting at 5. But come whenever you
can join us. We typically hang out until 7 or 7:30 or so. The location is 19
north Tejon St. You can enjoy pizza, bbq, a deli, an amazing mac and cheese,
street tacos, and more. There is also a vintage motorcycle museum on the 2nd
floor. There are 2 bars. We hope to see many of you with guests on Thursday,
October 21st. If you have questions send me a note.