[Colorado-Talk] Mile High Chapter Meeting Tomorrow October 20th

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 04:33:07 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I wanted to send a reminder of our Mile High chapter meeting to be held tomorrow at the Commons on Champa (1245 Champa Street Denver, CO 80202) and virtually via zoom. The meeting will begin promptly at 6:00.
Please note that the doors to the commons will be locked after 5:00 P.M. thus to get in please  call/text  Gary Van Dorn at (303)863-1150.

I have attached the agenda for your reference.
Please note that Vice President, Monique Melton will be running the meeting as I am currently in Hawaii on vacation.

Please also see the zoom information below.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83848943667?pwd=a0hCYmZSTkNGWG40UGp4YjlKeEdYdz09

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Passcode: 861003

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,83848943667# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,83848943667# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 838 4894 3667

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kO3NAhnpy

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions between now and then.

Thanks,
Cody