[Colorado-Talk] Sports and Recreation division annual meeting for convention

Jodi Witthaus jwitthaus01 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:49:51 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,

The Sports and Recreation division would like to invite you to our annual meeting on: Wednesday, October 27 from 6:30 to 8 PM!  The zoom link will be found in the agenda for your reference.
We will be holding elections, taking dues for membership, and having a few different speakers. Some of the topics included it will be: modifying your work out after surgery/injury; modified workouts during pregnancy and workouts you can do with your children; finding  the work out for you.
We will also be hosting the annual horse race on Friday evening during game night! show up and see what three amazing horses we have this year!  Excited to see everyone there!

Thanks,
Jodi Witthaus
President Colorado sports and recreation division
Sent from my iPhone