[Colorado-Talk] Door Prizes!!

Monique Melton mmelton682 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:28:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!
Are y’all excited about convention yet? The door prize team is! We hope some of you will bring us door prizes to give away at the convention. We are looking for gift cards, cash, or very small items that can be shipped. If you have something to give please bring it to the door prize table during convention. I understand some chapters and divisions our donating E gift cards. Please email or text me off the list with what the gift card is and how many of them you will be giving. See you next week!

mmelton682 at gmail.com
757-582-6758
Sent from my iPhone