[Colorado-Talk] Breaking news! We have September Blind Coloradan exclusive

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 2 19:08:10 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and friends.

We are dedicating this blog to those who lost their lives in the tragedy of
9-11. This blog is also dedicated to all who worked tirelessly to help,
support and love those families who were and still are impacted by that
horrendous attack on our nation.

Please share our blog widely! This month I also want to thank our host of
helpers Dan Burke, Erin Daily, Lisa Bonderson, and Karen Sims. Also special
thanks to The Blind History Lady, Peggy Chong.

And now for the headlines:

*	From the presidents virtual desk By Scott Labarre
*	Colorado Center for the Blind update By Dan Burke
*	Ready! Set! Go! Register now for our 4th annual 6dotdash. Bring the
whole family for the 8:30 start time September 18.
*	Memorializing 9-11 By Kevan Worley
*	Personal empowerment starts within. A profile of Brenda Mosby By:
Julia Zanon
*	Member of NFP Performing Arts Division brings her viola magic to the
stage on Sunday, November 14 2021 7-9 pm University Park United Methodist
Church
*	A new chapter begins By Silvia Vigil
*	Colorado Springs Chapter highlights presentational release
*	Sounds, smells conveyed terror, blind survivor fled WTC Tower,  from
the Denver Post Sunday, October 2021

Happy reading! See you at the race! Forward always forward!

https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-blind-coloradan.htm
l.html