[Colorado-Talk] With Great Sadness

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Sep 8 18:46:14 UTC 2021

Hello, I too would like to extend my condolences to Curtis and his family. I was one of her doors’s students while I was attend the Colorado center for the  blind. She was helping me with some academic issues at that time. I realize now they're having her as an instructor without me too I want to do many things and life since then that would not be possible without her assistance. She will be greatly missed.

Maurice Mines.