[Colorado-Talk] Colorado Springs chapter meeting this Saturday morning over zoom and in person

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 7 16:25:27 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Please share the news! All are welcome! The Colorado Springs chapter,
National Federation of The Blind will hold our monthly meeting at 10 am this
coming Saturday morning April 9. Bring a friend. Bring a dog. Guide dog that
is. We invite you to come early for coffee and hospitality. Our chapter
president, Jeanette Forton says that we have a great agenda. If you are in
the area please stop in or join us over Zoom.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88494811466?pwd=K0ZUWEdDc283N1ZObXZvUHM4dXlDZz09.
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88494811466?pwd=K0ZUWEdDc283N1ZObXZvUHM4dXlDZz09>
1120 N Circle Drive Colorado Springs.