[Colorado-Talk] Directions for Ukranian heart and Colors that match the colors of the Ukranian Flag

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:33:32 UTC 2022

The colors that match the Ukranian Flag are from lovecrafts.com
It is the Scheepjef mercerized cotton "Capri Blue" and "lemon"
Here are the directions for the heart:

Crochet Heart for Ukranian Project

1 Make a Magic Loop

Row 1: Ch 2

Row 2: 3 trebble in magic loop
Row 3: 3 double crochet  in magic loop
Row 4: chain 1, 1 trebble in magic loop, chain 1
Row 5: 3 double crochet in magic loop
Row 6: 3 trebble in magic loop
Row 7: Slip stitch into magic loop

Finishing: Chain 1 pull thread through to make knot. Pull magic loop
thread to tighten center of heart. Your two 3 treble clusters make the
humps of the heart. The doubles and single treble make the point.